About Blackadon Farm
Blackadon Farm was originally built in the late 1890s and set on the edge of the beautiful and historic village of Moorhaven.
We’ve sensitively renovated the cottages to offer luxury with exceptional value.
- We do our best to protect our environment and create a sustainable future:
- Energy efficient LED lighting has been introduced
- Our new kitchens have been sourced to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC™) standards, promoting timber being obtained from sustainable sources.
- Electric car chargers are available
- Discreetly placed solar panels at the back of our land generate some of our power and the farmhouse also has water tubes to produce hot water
- We have our own natural water supply
- We hope to introduce hives in the not do distant future because most plants we need for food rely on bee pollination.